Monday, 18 June 2018
Friday, 15 June 2018
Friday, 11 May 2018
Monday, 23 April 2018
Thursday, 19 April 2018
Wednesday, 11 April 2018
Saturday, 24 February 2018
Clinical and Counseling Psychology can be well said as a practice of clinical knowledge, evidence based research and scientific system to recognize, prevent advice, guide and treat the human condition to improve the pain of individuals with stressors, psychological and psychiatric disorders through psychotherapy.
With the successful journey of 2nd International conference on Clinical and Counseling Psychology in different part of the world, Conference Series LLC Ltd conferences planned to continue its 3rd International conference on Clinical and Counseling Psychology conference series saga in Singapore from August 20-21, 2018.
On this auspicious occasion, Conference Series LLC Ltd inviting the participants from all over the globe to take part in the 3rd International conference on Clinical and Counseling Psychology at Singapore during August 20-21, 2018.
The theme of the conference highlights the "Advanced treatment strategies and research methodologies implimented in Clinical and Counseling psychology". Scientific Tracks designed for this conference will enable the attendees and participants to learn extremes.
Importance & Scope:
Clinical and Counseling Psychologists assist people from all backgrounds and difficulties, to overcome depression, anger, anxiety. They also communicate people to survive with stressful situations, overcome addictions, improve their relationships with their husband, wife or parents, and break through barriers that keep people from reaching their potential. They also give psychological tests to evaluate cognitive strengths and weaknesses, personality characteristics, and more.
Why to attend?
Clinical Psychology Congress paves a platform to globalize the research by installing a dialogue between industries and academic organizations and knowledge transfer from research to industry and to innovate new ideas for treatment strategies. Clinical Psychologists-2018 aims in proclaim knowledge and share new ideas amongst the professionals, industrialists and students from research areas of allied fields of Clinical Psychology and Psychiatry to share their research experiences and indulge in interactive discussions and special sessions at the event.
- Psychiatry Scientists/Research Professors
- Junior/Senior research fellows of Psychology Field/ Clinical Psychology Field/ Nursing Science/ Health Care.
- Clinical Psychology Students
- Directors of Pharmaceutical companies
- Clinical Pharmacists
- Members of different Psychiatry associations.
- Clinical Psychology
- Counseling Psychology
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychology
- Methods of Clinical Psychology
- Clinical Psychology Instruments
- Clinical Behavioral Disorders
- Social Psychology
- Family Systems Therapy or Family Therapy
- Eating Disorders
- Humanistic Therapy
- Person perception
- Cultural Counseling
- Neuro Psycho therapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Advanced Therapeutic Approaches
- Ananlysis, Assesment and Diagnosis
- Antipsychotics and Psychoactive Medication
- Clinical Training and Case Reports
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref
See more at: https://clinicalpsychology.psychologysummit.com/